First, Mike and Adam talk about the last month of deer season prep. If you want to skip straight to the saddle hunting stuff with David Toms, go to the 30-minute mark. David Toms, a public land bowhunter with nearly 40-years of experience discusses what a tree saddle is, and some tips to using one.
What We Learn In This Episode:
- Mike and Adam are bad with trail cameras
- Mike is going gator hunting!
- Adam will be hitting some public land.
- David knows a lot about tree saddles
- If you aren’t going to use a saddle, why you should try a rock climbing harness.
Show notes, resources, links:
- The Hunting Beast Forum– DaveT1963
- Saddle Hunter Forum– DaveT1963
- David Tom’s YouTube Channel
- DIY Sportsman YouTube Channel