Mike and Adam have a huge announcement to start off the show! Then Mike and Kyle Bennett interview Brian Grossman about the different property types hunters have access to in the South. Brian hunts Georgia public land the majority of the time, but also have experience on private and hunting leases.
We also discuss shed hunting in the South, trail cameras, scouting, hunting tactics and much more!
Search “Hunting” on Spotify!
We are on YouTube!
What We Learn In This Episode:
- The How and Why of Deer Hunting on Public, Private, and Leases
- Shed hunting in the South
- Do leases receive more pressure than public land?
- Asking for hunting permission
Show notes, resources, links:
- Georgia Affield
- Brian’s Facebook
- 5 Steps to Better Public Land Deer Hunting
- Finding a Quality Hunting Lease
Please leave us a review!